The Campus, Worle
Tuesday and Thursday lessons are held at The Campus. which is behind Morrisons in Worle, near Weston-super-Mare, just off of J21 of the M5.
Directions to the Campus from The M5:
Due to the limited number of parking spaces outside The Campus, we recommend that visitors park in the nearby Superstore District Centre and walk to The Campus.
- Leave the M5 at Junction 21.
- At the motorway roundabout take the first exit (if travelling north) or the third exit (if travelling south) onto the A370 signposted Weston-super-Mare. Stay on the dual carriageway.
- At West Wick roundabout take the third exit onto Elmham Way (signposted Worle, Sand Bay) and stay in the left hand lane to enter the District Centre.
- At the traffic lights turn left into the District Centre.
- At the mini roundabout, take the second or third exits to park outside Boots or Matalan.
- There is a footpath next to Boots which leads directly to The Campus.
- Various buses, run by First Group stop just outside the Campus – they run from Weston-super-Mare town centre to St Georges.
- Find details of timetable on First Group‘s website
Directions from Worle Railway Station
- From the railway station (platform 1) take the public footpath that will take you to Diamond Batch/Coast Resource Centre, then turn right.
- From Diamond Batch head straight across the roundabout into Elmham Way (pass willow sculptures on right).
- Pass the Locking Castle Community Church (black glass windows) on your right into Bransby Way.
- Once across the mini roundabout the Campus is directly in front of you.
Hutton Village Hall, Hutton
Wednesday evening lessons are held at Hutton Village Hall, which is right in the centre of Hutton village. It has a large hall where our lessons will be held. There is a small car park in front of the hall, if this is full, you should be able to find somewhere to park in one of the adjacent roads (please park legally and responsibly).
Directions from Banwell
From Banwell, just after the bridge over the motoway, take the next left turn, go through the village of Elborough and keep going into Hutton, as you come down the hill into the village, Hutton Village Hall is on the left-hand side.
Directions from Weston-super-Mare
From Asda roundabout – take the exit from the roundabout to head down Winterstoke Road, across roundabout by McDonalds and Iceland continuing over the railway bridge to the mini-roundabout at the bottom of the road and turn left.
From Weston General Hospital roundabout – take the exit from the roundabout to head down Broadway, passed the junction for Weston College, over the railway bridge and continue passed Tesco Express and Atlantic Broadway fish-and-chip shop to the mini-roundabout and go straight across.
Follow the road from the mini-roundabout into Hutton village (approx 1 mile), the Hall is on the right-hand side.